- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots; sauté until tender. Stir in shrimp and seafood seasoning. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients; pulse to combine. Spoon into serving crock. Cover and chill. Serve with toasted pita chips, toasted baguette slices, or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers