- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
How to Make It
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots; sauté until tender. Stir in shrimp and seafood seasoning. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Transfer mixture to a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients; pulse to combine. Spoon into serving crock. Cover and chill. Serve with toasted pita chips, toasted baguette slices, or crackers.