SHRIMP PASTA WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) diced roasted red pepper (1 whole)
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen green peas
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- 8 ounce(s) package sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounce(s) Penne pasta
- 1 pound(s) raw shrimp, thawed and drained
- shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Place pasta in 2 1/2 quarts of boiling water. Cook the pasta for 9 to 11 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain Well.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter with the oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Peel and chop the onion, adding it to the skillet as you chop. Coarsley chop the sliced mushrooms and add them to the skillet. Add the shrimp. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink and the onion is tender.
- Add the frozen green peas and halfandhalf. Dice the roasted red pepper and add it to the skillet. Stir in the seafood seasoning and drained pasta. Mix well.
- Reduce the heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes to thicken the sauce. Remove the skillet from the heat. Spoon the pasta into shallow pasta bowls, and serve with shredded parmesan cheese.
- START TO FINISH: 20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note