Simple, pretty, tastes really good. This went over great with my girlfriends during our annual trip to the beach.
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- 3 cups water
- 1 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 (8-ounce) package small shell pasta, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 2 teaspoons Champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head Green Leaf lettuce, separated into leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil, and add shrimp; cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Toss together pasta, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Line a large platter with lettuce leaves; spoon pasta in center, and top with shrimp. Arrange tomato and bell pepper around pasta. Serve salad with Green Goddess Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note