- 3 cups water
- 1 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 (8-ounce) package small shell pasta, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 2 teaspoons Champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head Green Leaf lettuce, separated into leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- Green Goddess Dressing
How to Make It
Bring 3 cups water to a boil, and add shrimp; cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
Toss together pasta, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Line a large platter with lettuce leaves; spoon pasta in center, and top with shrimp. Arrange tomato and bell pepper around pasta. Serve salad with Green Goddess Dressing.