Shrimp Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) campanelle, spaghetti or bowtie pasta
- 1 1/2 pound(s) cooked shrimp
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 2 1/4 ounce(s) sliced olives
- 4 whole(s) roma tomatoes thin wedges
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Citrus Vinaigrette (below)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- 2. In a large bowl combine pasta, shrimp, celery, onion, sweet pepper, and olives. Stir in tomato wedges. Pour Citrus Vinaigrette (or bottled italian dressing) over pasta mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Stir before serving. Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- Citrus Vinaigrette:
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. In a screw-top jar combine grapefruit juice, salad oil, honey, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well to mix.
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipes/ethnic-food/italian/pasta-salad-recipes/#page=5
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads