Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato peeled and diced
- 2 ounce(s) whole wheat pasta
- 9 ounce(s) medium shrimp uncooked
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil leaves chopped
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta. Meanwhile, place olive oil and garlic in a large saute pan and saute for several minutes until lightly browned. Add chicken broth and tomatoes to pan; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for several more minutes until shrimp is opague. Add basil and toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpellerin16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note