What are the shrimp in love with? Fresh tomatoes and spinach, luxuriating in a creamy sauce. You'll be in love too.
Yield: 2 servings
Amount per serving
- Calories: 530
- Cholesterol: 280mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 20%
- Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 1350mg
- Sugars: 5g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Protein: 38g
- Calcium: 25%
- 1/4 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 pound uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 cups torn fresh spinach
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until cream cheese is melted and shrimp are done.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach and shrimp mixture; mix lightly.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Prepare using 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed.
- TO DOUBLE
- For 4 servings, prepare as directed using 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread and doubling all other ingredients.
- SAFELY THAWING SHRIMP
- It's great to have a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer for a quick meal. Thaw frozen shrimp in the refrigerator, not at room temperature. Or, place the sealed package in a bowl of cold water and change the water every 10 min. until the shrimp are completely thawed
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp-in-Love Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes