- 1 portion pizza dough (from Zucchini-Ricotta Pizza)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 medium English cucumber, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup torn basil leaves
- calories 435
- fat 18.2 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- monofat 11.7 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 22 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 107 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 580 mg
- calcium 156 mg
- sugars 5 g
- Est. Added Sugars 1 g
How to Make It
Place wrapped dough in microwave. Microwave at 30% power for 45 seconds. Unwrap dough; pat into a disk. Sprinkle with thyme; knead 1 minute to incorporate. Let rest 10 minutes. Pat dough into a 7-inch circle on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Place pan in oven. Turn oven to 400°; bake 20 minutes (as oven preheats). Remove from oven; cool (leave oven on).
Cut bread into 3/4-inch cubes; arrange on baking sheet, and coat with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool 5 minutes.
Combine 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl. Add cucumber, onion, and tomatoes; toss. Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes. Add bread cubes, shrimp, arugula, and basil to cucumber mixture; toss.