- 8 ounces wide rice stick noodles (Banh Pho)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3/4 cup (1-inch) sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- calories 343
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 9.2 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 3.9 g
- protein 21.3 g
- carbohydrate 42.4 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 186 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 912 mg
- calcium 60 mg
How to Make It
Place noodles in a large bowl. Add hot water to cover; let stand 12 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Combine ketchup, sugar, fish sauce, and pepper in a small bowl.
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté 2 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove shrimp from pan; keep warm.
Heat 4 teaspoons oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook 30 seconds or until soft-scrambled, stirring constantly. Add sprouts, green onions, and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add noodles, ketchup mixture, and shrimp; cook 3 minutes or until heated. Sprinkle with peanuts.