Simple and delicious. I can throw this together in a hurry. Even my picky daughter loved it.
Shrimp Pad Thai
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 431
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.5g
- Protein: 31.3g
- Carbohydrate: 45.8g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 138mg
- Iron: 5.5mg
- Sodium: 522mg
- Calcium: 90mg
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 4 cups snow peas
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 5 lime wedges
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, hot water, peanut butter, and Sriracha, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic, and sauté 1 minute. Add shrimp; sauté for 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost done. Add teriyaki sauce mixture, and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add pasta and snow peas; cook for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring well. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note