Notes: You can also serve this easy relish over scrambled eggs.
This recipe goes with Corn and Dried Tomato Soufflé with Shrimp-Onion Relish
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 13
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Protein: 1.9g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions (including green tops)
- 12 ounces shelled cooked tiny shrimp, rinsed
- Salt and pepper
- Pour olive oil into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add mustard seeds and stir often just until they begin to pop, about 30 seconds. Add green onions and shrimp and stir until shrimp are warm, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables