This is quick and delicious! I swapped out the shrimp and added tofu bites - the recipe is from cooking light - and served it to vegan friends. All the meat eaters wanted seconds as well. The dressing is fabulous and I'm sure I'll use it on other things.
Shrimp and Noodle Salad with Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 243
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 26.9g
- Carbohydrate: 21.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 166mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 288mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 2 ounces dried rice noodles (such as Hokan)
- Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 cups thinly sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 3/4 pound cooked peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut diagonally in half
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1. Cook noodles in boiling water 5 minutes, omitting salt and fat; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain.
- 2. While noodles cook, prepare Asian Vinaigrette Dressing; set aside.
- 3. Combine noodles, cabbage, and next 3 ingredients. Add dressing, and toss well. Sprinkle salad with green onions and cilantro, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads