Community Recipe from
- 0 0 0
- 1 pkg. (17.3) frozen puff pastry thawed
- 2 (3 oz,) cream cheese softened
- 1 T. Thinly sliced green onion
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce( I added more to taste)
- 21/2cups chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/3 cup finely shredded carrot
- 4 bacon strips crumbled
- Parcement paper
- Line baking pans with paper. Unfold puff pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Cut in 9 squares (3 inches). Cut square in half -forming 18 rectangle
- Place on baking sheets. Bake 425 for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In small bowl- beat cream cheese, mustard, worcestershire until blended. Stir in shrimp, carrot, bacon.
- Assemble: split pastry in half hortizinally. Spread 1 T. of mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SheliaRay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Napoleon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes