These are absolutely delicious. I didn't change a thing! I've served them twice now and they were gobbled up.
Serve up your seafood in a different way! Shrimp nachos are an easy and delicious recipe that the whole family will love.
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 8 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 48 tortilla chip scoops
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together pepper Jack cheese and next 6 ingredients. Spoon into tortilla chip scoops; place on a baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note