Shrimp N Grits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) quick cooking grits
- dash(es) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) whipped butter
- 1 wedge of spreadable cheese ( Swiss )
- 8 ounce(s) raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) real bacon
- In a medium pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on stove. Add grits and salt, stir well. Reduce heat to the lowest setting.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until water has been absorbed about 6 to 7 mins. Remove from heat.
- Add shrimp in a seperate skillet and cook until opaque ( about 3 minutes) flipping halfway through cooking. Add scallions, parsley, lemon juice. Stir well and remove from the heat. Serve with bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note