Shrimp N Grits
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) quick cooking grits
- dash(es) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) whipped butter
- 1 wedge of spreadable cheese ( Swiss )
- 8 ounce(s) raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) real bacon
- In a medium pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on stove. Add grits and salt, stir well. Reduce heat to the lowest setting.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until water has been absorbed about 6 to 7 mins. Remove from heat.
- Add shrimp in a seperate skillet and cook until opaque ( about 3 minutes) flipping halfway through cooking. Add scallions, parsley, lemon juice. Stir well and remove from the heat. Serve with bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by in2itgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes