- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pimiento-stuffed olive slices (optional)
- Cucumber slices (optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Assorted crackers
- Combine soup and cream cheese in top of a double boiler; cook over hot water until cream cheese melts and is well blended. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in gelatin; mix well. Add shrimp, mayonnaise, celery, green onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 5 1/2-cup fish mold. Cover and chill overnight.
- Unmold mousse onto a chilled serving plate. Decorate fish with pimiento-stuffed olive slices for eyes and mouth, and cucumber slices for gills and tail, if desired. Garnish tray with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note