Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dash(es) tabasco
- 1 pound(s) shrimp cooked and chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonaise
- 1 package(s) unflavored gelatin
- Heat soup and cream cheese and add gelatin. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased mold. Refrigerate for 1 day.
- Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Mold Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes