Awesome Recipe and will be a new standard go to grilling appetizer recipe. I used the sweet paprika instead of the peppers and it was a hit!!! Plus, very fast to put together.
Shrimp Mojo de Ajo
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
More From Southern Living
Stand/Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 4 Minutes
- 24 unpeeled, large raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup Mojo de Ajo
- 24 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Garnishes: lime wedges, fresh cilantro sprigs, coarse sea salt
- 1. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein, if desired. Combine shrimp and Mojo de Ajo, tossing to coat. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 3. Remove shrimp from Mojo de Ajo, discarding marinade. Thread 1 shrimp onto each skewer.
- 4. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This