Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) Shrimp Peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cilantro Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 whole(s) Plum tomatoes Seeded and chopped
- 8 Pimiento stuffed olives Chopped
- 1 jalapeno peppers Seeded chopped
- 1 Garlic clove Minced
- Cook shrimp in boiling water 1 minute, or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and plunge into ice water until chilled; drain.
- Stir together vermouth (if desired) and next seven ingredients in a medium bowl. Add shrimp, tossing gently. Spoon ½ cup shrimp mixture into each of 4 martini glasses. Garnish, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannontugwell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes