Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Shrimp Peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cilantro Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 whole(s) Plum tomatoes Seeded and chopped
- 8 Pimiento stuffed olives Chopped
- 1 jalapeno peppers Seeded chopped
- 1 Garlic clove Minced
- Cook shrimp in boiling water 1 minute, or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and plunge into ice water until chilled; drain.
- Stir together vermouth (if desired) and next seven ingredients in a medium bowl. Add shrimp, tossing gently. Spoon ½ cup shrimp mixture into each of 4 martini glasses. Garnish, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannontugwell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note