Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) ground pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers
- dash(es) Tabasco
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 red onions thinly sliced
- 2 can(s) artichoke hearts quartered
- 3 pound(s) shrimp with shells
- Boil shrimp with salt and celery tops. Drain, cool and peel. (buy the shrimp that is already deveined-if not devein the shrimp)
- In large bowl combine the shrimp, onions and artichoke hearts. Pool marinade over the mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour off the marinade before putting into a serving dish. Serve in a crystal bowl with toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note