Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) ground pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers
- dash(es) Tabasco
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 red onions thinly sliced
- 2 can(s) artichoke hearts quartered
- 3 pound(s) shrimp with shells
- Boil shrimp with salt and celery tops. Drain, cool and peel. (buy the shrimp that is already deveined-if not devein the shrimp)
- In large bowl combine the shrimp, onions and artichoke hearts. Pool marinade over the mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour off the marinade before putting into a serving dish. Serve in a crystal bowl with toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes