Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) bread made into crumbs
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) green onion
- 1 can(s) mild Rotel
- 1 pound(s) raw peeled shrimp
- Saute onions, pepper, celery and garlic in 1/2 butter until tender. Add shrimp, Rotel, soup. Next add rice, green onions and parsley. Pour into greased 9 X 13 cassarike dish. Top with bread crumbs, dot with remaining butter. Bake 1/2 hour at 450 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joywilli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note