- Lime Dressing
- 2/3 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate (from 12-oz can)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined (with tails left on, if desired), thawed and patted dry, if frozen
- 1 package (9 oz) romaine and green leaf lettuce blend
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut up (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- calcium 10 %
- calories 390
- caloriesfromfat 110
- carbohydrate 49 g
- cholesterol 115 mg
- fat 12 g
- fiber 11 g
- iron 15 %
- protein 20 g
- sodium 930 mg
- sugars 22 g
- satfat 1.5 g
How to Make It
In container with tight-fitting cover, shake limeade concentrate, 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix, the oil and red pepper sauce. Set aside.
In medium bowl, toss shrimp with remaining taco seasoning mix until evenly coated.
Heat 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir, scraping any seasoning from bottom of pan, 3 to 6 minutes, or until shrimp are pink.
Divide lettuce among 6 dinner plates. Top with shrimp, black beans, mango, bell pepper and avocado. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with tortilla chips.
Love grilled shrimp? Cook the shrimp in a grill basket on your grill instead of on the stove for great grilled flavor!