- 3/4 cup uncooked shell macaroni
- 3 cup water
- 3/4 pound medium-size fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup commercial low-calorie French dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- calories 100
- fat 4 g
- protein 6 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 42 mg
- sodium 212 mg
How to Make It
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and set aside.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add shrimp; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Drain well.
Combine macaroni, shrimp, cauliflower, and remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.