Shrimp Lo Mein
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Lo mein noodles
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 pound(s) Peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound(s) Snow peas Trimmed
- 4 Scallions Thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 Cloves garlic Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Crushed red pepper
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp, snow peas, scallion whites, garlic and 1/2 tsp salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp are cooked through, 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Add oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, and 1/4 c water; cook, tossing, until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Add noodles and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with red pepper and scallion greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Lo Mein Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes