- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh parsely
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesean cheese
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 16 ounce(s) linguini
- 1.5 pound(s) raw shimp - deveined & tail-off
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup(s) steamed broccoli OR artichoke hearts, quartered
- Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
- While linguine is cooking, melt butter or margarine in a large skillet. Add garlic, and saute with shrimp until shrimp is MOSTLY cooked. Remove shrimp from pan. Add cream; heat just to boiling, stirring frequently. Lower heat, and stir in shrimp, parsley, basil, thyme and vegetables. Continue cooking until shrimp are just heated. Do not overcook shrimp! Remove sauce from heat.
- Drain the pasta, and toss lightly with the sauce. Toss again with cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note