- 1 pound(s) Shrimp, large peeled & deveined
- 3 tablespoon(s) plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) garam masala
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 4 tablespoon(s) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) tikka paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic pasted
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger paste
- 1 dash(es) cinnamon
- Combine yogurt, coconut milk, paprika, garam masala, tomato paste, tikka salt in a bowl. Let rest.
- Saute shrimp in oil, garlic, ginger and cinnamon until just pink.
- Add sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note