- About 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces shelled cooked tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 4 kiwi fruit (12 to 14 oz. total)
- 2/3 cup matchstick-size pieces peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (including tops)
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and crisped
- Lemon wedges
- calories 118
- caloriesfromfat 7.6 %
- protein 13 g
- fat 1 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 4.1 g
- sodium 157 mg
- cholesterol 111 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, mix 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, lemon juice, and shrimp.
Peel kiwi and slice crosswise 1/4 inch thick. Add kiwi, jicama, celery, and green onions to bowl; mix gently.
Place a lettuce leaf on each plate. Spoon shrimp mixture equally onto leaves. Place lemon wedges alongside. Add juice from lemon wedges, more hot sauce, and salt to taste.