Shrimp Herb Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.25 pound(s) Shrimp peeled/devained and cut into 3 Pieces for each shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Divided
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) White Cooking Wine or Dry White
- 1 cup(s) Whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) Finely Shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped (I used the fresh herbs in a tube
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped (I used the fresh herbs in a tube)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Chives Chopped
- 1 pound(s) Thin spagetti
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet and add shrimp cooking for approx 3 to 4 minutes. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon. Melt remaining butter over med/high heat, add garlic, saute for 1 min. Add wine, cook 4 minutes or reduced by 1/2. Stir in cream and cook, stirring, 4 to 5 minutes. Add shrimp back in to skillet along with cheese and herbs until melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Morgan01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note