Shrimp Herb Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 2.25 pound(s) Shrimp peeled/devained and cut into 3 Pieces for each shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Divided
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) White Cooking Wine or Dry White
- 1 cup(s) Whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) Finely Shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped (I used the fresh herbs in a tube
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped (I used the fresh herbs in a tube)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Chives Chopped
- 1 pound(s) Thin spagetti
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet and add shrimp cooking for approx 3 to 4 minutes. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon. Melt remaining butter over med/high heat, add garlic, saute for 1 min. Add wine, cook 4 minutes or reduced by 1/2. Stir in cream and cook, stirring, 4 to 5 minutes. Add shrimp back in to skillet along with cheese and herbs until melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Morgan01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes