- 2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup FETZER Sundial Chardonnay
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic, and sauté 1 minute. Add wine, and cook 4 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Stir in whipping cream, and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add shrimp, cheese, and herbs; cook, stirring occasionally, just until cheese melts. Serve over fettuccine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This