Shrimp, Grits & Poached Egg with Chipotle Hollandaise
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 servings instant grits, per pkg. instructions
- 1 andouille sausage, split & sliced
- 12 peeled/cooked frozen shrimp
- 1 package(s) hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/2 chipotle pepper w/adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 poached eggs
- Cook grits per pkg. instructions; stir in 1 Tbl. butter.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce per pkg instructions; stir in chopped chipotle.
- Saute sliced andouille sausage in a little oil; add frozen shrimp & cook until hot.
- Poach eggs.
- Layer hot grits, sausage & shrimp, and poached egg in individual bowls.
- Serve topped with chipotle/hollandaise sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by schelms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp, Grits & Poached Egg with Chipotle Hollandaise Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch