Shrimp Fritters with Romane
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) peeled and deveined cooked shrimp tails removed
- 1 egg
- 6 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) seafood seasoning blend
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 head(s) romaine sliced crosswise
- 1. Coarsely chop shrimp. In bowl beat egg. Add shrimp, two-thirds of the onions, the flour, and 2 teaspoons seasoning.
- 2. In large skillet heat 1/4 cup cooking oil over medium-high heat. In 1/3-cup portions, carefully drop about half the shrimp mixture in hot oil; slightly flatten with spatula. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and heated through. Transfer to paper towels; cover and keep warm. Cook remaining shrimp mixture.
- 3. Shred 2 teaspoons peel from lime. Cut lime in half. Juice half into bowl. Stir in peel, mayonnaise, remaining seasoning, and honey. Cut remaining lime half in wedges. Serve fritters with romaine, mayonnaise mixture, and lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Fritters with Romane Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries