Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 pound(s) shrimp (about 24) peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen petitie green peas
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions
- 1 8.8 oz pounch cooked brown rice
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp and red pepper; stir-fry 1 minute. Add garlic and ginger to pan; stir-fry 1 minute. Add soy sauce; stir-fry 1 minute or until shrimp reach desired degree of doneness. Set aside but keep warm.
- Wipe pan with paper towels, recoat with cooking spray. Return to medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook 1 ½ minutes or until set. Remove egg from pan; cool and thinly slice.
- While egg cools, add peas, carrots and onions to pan; stir-fry 1 minute. Add rice; stir-fry 2 minutes or until heated. Add egg and shrimp; stir-fry 1 minute. Yields 4 (1 cup) servings.
- Calories 295; fat 6.2; protein 30.1; carb 26.; fiber 2.1
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes