Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped flat leaf parsley
- 14 ounce(s) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano or thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Red peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounce(s) Shrimp,
- 4 ounce(s) Spagehetti
- Boil a large pot of salted water for the pasta
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the red pepper flake, olive oil,onion, garlic, and oregano or thyme. Cook until the onions are soft. Add the tomatoes.
- Drop the pasta into the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and season with the salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 min. drain the opasta, toss with as much sauce as you like. garnish with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eschmitt7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes