Shrimp Florentine Pasta from Cooking Light
Serve with Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad: Combine 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 tsp. kosher salt, 1/4 tsp. black pepper in medium bowl, stirring well with whisk. Add 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves, 1/4 c. halved miniature mozzarella balls. Toss to combine. Serves 4, 1/2 cup each. CALORIES: 84 FAT: 6.8g (sat.2.5g) SODIUM:132mg
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6oz) package(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well; set aside and keep warm.
- 2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic, and crushed red pepper; cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring occasionally. Add cooked pasta, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and spinach; cook 3 minutes or until spinach starts to wilt, stirring to combine. Serve immediately.
- CALORIES: 402 FAT: 8.6g (sat.4.3g, mono.1.8g, poly.1g) PROTEIN: 321g
- CARB: 49.3g FIBER: 4g CHOL: 188mg IRON: 6mg SODIUM: 520mg
- CALC: 107mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Florentine Pasta from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes