Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) shallot minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) oleo
- 1.5 pound(s) shrimp shelled
- 1 pound(s) fettucine
- 10 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 pint(s) half-and-half
- Cook the fettucine. Drain
- Saute shallot in butter (oleo) in a large fry pan. Add the shrimp.
- Set the shrimp aside.
- Put the noodles in the frying pan. Grate the cheese over the noodles.
- Slowly add half and half until you get a pleasing consistency.
- Add the shrimp back in.
- I like it with grated black pepper.
- Serve with a salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sunnysewsilly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes