Delicious & so easy to make! We added some mushrooms, and it was fantastic.
Shrimp Fettuccine with Spinach and Parmesan
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 388
- Fat: 13.4g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Carbohydrate: 45.4g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 549mg
- Calcium: 194mg
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 10 ounce medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/4 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute. Remove garlic from pan with a slotted spoon; place in a small bowl. Increase heat to medium-high. Add shrimp, salt, and pepper to pan; cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring occasionally. Add pasta, spinach, and garlic to pan; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note