Shrimp, Feta, and Kalamata Olive Pita Pizza
- 3/4 pound peeled, cooked small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 (12-ounce) package onion-flavored pita bread
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and next 3 ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place pita bread on a baking sheet. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle evenly with feta and olives. Arrange shrimp mixture over pita bread, and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 500º for 6 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This