Very delicious dish!!!!!!
Shrimp and Feta Casserole
Chunky salsa is the secret ingredient in this savory dinner.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregnao
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 (16-oz.) jar chunky salsa
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, cleaned
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine first 9 ingredients; set aside. Spread half the pasta in a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Cover with slasa; add half the shrimp.
- Spread remaining pasta over shrimp; top with egg mixture. Add remaining shrimp and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note