- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon each seasoned salt and pepper
- 8 fresh lemon slices
- 1/2 package (1 lb.) angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
TEAR off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each parchment sheet in half.
UNFOLD each parchment sheet. Place 1/4 of shrimp on each sheet near fold. Mix olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle 1/4 of olive oil mixture over shrimp and top with 2 lemon slices.
FOLD over other half of each parchment sheet to enclose ingredients. To seal edges together, start at the top corner, making small overlapping folds down entire length of packet. At the end of the packet, twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place parchment packets on a large cookie sheet.
BAKE 13 to 15 minutes. While packets are baking, toss hot pasta with Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil and parsley. Place cooked parchment packets on one side of dinner plate. Carefully cut an "X" in top of each packet to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately with pasta on other half of plate.