Shrimp Dip (Tabasco)
A creamy dip made with shrimp soup, cream cheese and hot sauce is perfect for scooping with veggies or crackers. Serve with Pepperidge Farm® crackers, chips and/or fresh vegetables for dipping. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Chill: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped onion
- • Stir the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in the soup, hot sauce, celery and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note