Refrigerate: 12 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Philly Cream Cheese
- 8 ounce(s) Mayonnaise
- 2 ounce(s) Key Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt to taste
- 2 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 pound(s) cooked, frozen salad shrimp
- 1 to 3 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- Soften the cream cheese for 10-20 seconds in the microwave if needed. Mix all the ingredients together in a 2 quart coverable bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least overnight. Needs time to sit - it's even better 2 days after it is made.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bluesdoc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note