Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp
- 1/2 onion, quartered
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 8 ounce(s) NeufchÃ¢tel cheese
- 4 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsweetened ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions, chopped
- Boil shrimp with onion, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne. Peel and devein shrimp. Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
- Combine onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, Neufchâtel cheese, sour cream, mustard, Tabasco sauce, minced garlic, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne pepper, and ketchup in a mixing bowl or food processor. Mix well; add shrimp and green onions. Allow to chill at least one hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note