- 1/2 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp, cooked
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Chop shrimp.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in shrimp. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve with celery or carrot sticks, potato chips, or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, New England
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Cheese, Shellfish
- OCCASION: Weddings, Birthdays/Anniversaries, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Year's, Super Bowl, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living