My (picky eater)son has already requested this again. All the family liked it. I liked that it uses ingrediants that we typically have on hand. Very quick and easy.
Shrimp Destin Linguine
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 728
- Fat: 49.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 0.0g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 384mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 1064mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (2 1/25 count)
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated linguine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on, if desired. Devein, if desired.
- 2. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 3. Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add green onions and garlic, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Add shrimp, wine, and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in dill and parsley. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon, reserving sauce in skillet.
- 4. Add hot cooked pasta to sauce in skillet, tossing to coat. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl, and top with shrimp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes