- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (2 1/25 count)
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated linguine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- calories 728
- fat 49.9 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 0.0 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 384 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 1064 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on, if desired. Devein, if desired.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add green onions and garlic, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Add shrimp, wine, and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in dill and parsley. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon, reserving sauce in skillet.
Add hot cooked pasta to sauce in skillet, tossing to coat. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl, and top with shrimp.