Beautiful and so cool for a nice summer appetizer!
Shrimp in Cucumber Cups
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
Poached shrimp star in this stand-out appetizer of Shrimp in Cucumber Cups.
Yield: Makes 30 appetizer servings
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 English cucumbers
- 30 Perfect Poached Shrimp, peeled
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- Stir together softened cream cheese, sour cream, dill, chopped fresh chives, fresh lemon juice, and salt. Cut cucumbers into 30 (3/4-inch-thick) rounds. Scoop seeds from centers of cucumber rounds, using a melon baller or small spoon and leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Fill cucumber cups with cream cheese mixture; top each with 1 peeled Perfect Poached Shrimp. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers