Shrimp and Crunchy Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet and Sour Chili Sauce
- 8 (12-inch) rice paper wrappers
- 4 cups Shrimp Salad with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette (tails removed from shrimp)
- 2 cups mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup spicy sprout mixture (optional)
- Sweet and Sour Chili Sauce
- 1. Soak 1 wrapper in a large shallow dish of water 30 to 45 seconds or just until pliable. (If soaked too long, it will fall apart.) Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup Shrimp Salad about 2 inches from edge of wrapper. Top with 1/4 cup greens and, if desired, a few sprouts. Fold in sides, and roll tightly away from you. Repeat soaking and stuffing procedures with remaining wrappers and filling. Slice diagonally into 3 pieces, place on a platter, and serve with Sweet and Sour Chili Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note