Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- 2/3 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh garlic
- 1 can(s) rotell tomatoes with greenchiles
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sause
- 3/4 pound(s) shrimp not cooked
- saute onion add garlic celery, red pepper. cook about 5minutes add tomato souse and rotell cook on low till veges soft up  minutes add shrimp till pink Serve over rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1975hilldale and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
shrimp creole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes