Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 pint(s) stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown onions, green pepper and garlic in melted butter until tender. Add tomatoes, paprika, salt and pepper, boil 5 minutes. Add shrimp and boil 10 minutes longer. Spread over cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes