Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 pint(s) stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown onions, green pepper and garlic in melted butter until tender. Add tomatoes, paprika, salt and pepper, boil 5 minutes. Add shrimp and boil 10 minutes longer. Spread over cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note